Monday, December 28, 2009

What type of learner/teacher are you?

What kind of learner are you?
I will combine several of Gardner’s “Multiple Intelligences” when it comes to me describing my own learning styles.I think that I am a intrapersonal learner, in that I prefer to learn by myself when learning new concepts. I also am a visual learner, in that when I research I like to have all of the topics visible to me so that I can have a large bank of information to use.

What kind of teacher are you?

I believe that all teachers are not affixed to one particular learning style, per se. I would say that I try hard to reach all of the different styles of M.I. by diversifying note-taking. I also do not force my students to research in any particular way, as long as they have the necessary information. Therefore, I try and vary my instructional methods as often as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment