Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tech. Integration in the Content Area (II)

As promised, I'm back today. While I am more familiar with the method of creating units and lessons using the NCSS (National Council for the Social Studies) format, I found the format utilized by Bitter and Legag to be just as effective.

Click here to go to my Wiki, where you can view my version of a unit in Bitter-Legag format.

Just as Bitter and Legag do, I have provided a list of activities and technology. I also provided a brief explanation of what the unit entailed. I also like how some of the units in the book showed that units were not "in space." Some of the units in Using Technology in the Classroom suggested good ideas for what should follow (or precede) the unit that was being discussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment